YourSightMatters.com is proud to present the distinction of Cataract Innovator to the following 16 eye surgery centers:
- Boozman-Hof Eye Surgery and Laser Center, Rogers, Ark.
- The Regional Eye Surgery Center, Kingsport, Tenn.
- The Eye Surgery Center, Silver Spring, Md.
- River Drive Surgery and Laser Center, Elmwood Park, N.J.
- Surgical Specialty Center of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Forty Fort, Pa.
- Eagle Eye Surgery and Laser Center, Meridian, Idaho
- Physicians’ Eye Surgery Center, Charleston, S.C.
- Eye Surgery Center of East Tenneessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Eye Surgery and Laser Center, LLC, Winter Haven, Fla.
- Connecticut Eye Surgery Center South, Milford, Conn.
- Minneapolis Eye Center, Golden Valley, Minn.
- Columbus Eye Surgery Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Eye Surgery Center of Western Ohio, Lima, Ohio
- Associated Eye Surgical Center, Wichita, Kan.
- St. Cloud Center for Ophthalmic Surgery, St. Cloud, Minn.
- Mid Florida Surgery Center, Mt. Dora, Fla.
Cataract Innovator is the gold standard for ophthalmology centers. These centers hold themselves to the highest standard by taking personal responsibility for making their centers the finest examples of ophthalmic surgery in the country.
What Does It Mean to Be a Cataract Innovator?
Eye surgery centers with the distinction of being a Cataract Innovator always strive for continuous improvement and are dedicated to using the most up-to-date technology and research to provide outstanding treatment for all of our patients. They also apply proven best practices in all aspects of our work.
Cataract Innovator centers offer the highest quality eye surgery. Their physicians are some of the most experienced and qualified in the country and are experts in the field of cataract surgery. Each Cataract Innovator eye surgery center meets or exceeds national standards for patient care, and ongoing staff education is consistently provided, keeping current with the latest techniques in ophthalmic surgery.
Cataract Innovators are committed to their patients. They always strives to provide the best patient experience possible. In fact, their patient satisfactions scores consistently exceed 95 percent. They offer compassionate medicine where patients feel reassured and unrushed. They also strive to educate patients before, during and after their procedure to ensure they are informed and comfortable.
Innovators are part of a large network of outpatient eye centers where over 100,000 procedures are performed each year – ensuring that you benefit from our collective knowledge and experience.
Look for the Cataract Innovator seal when choosing where to have eye surgery.